We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Matachica Beach Resort Questions & Answers

Cleveland, Ohio

It seems these rooms book up super early... How far in advance do I need to make my reservation, realistically, to get a (deluxe) beach front casita?

7 months ago Answer

6 answers

Property representative
burgapat
Helpful answer
0
Votes
Not as helpful

Beachfront accommodation is indeed very much in advance and we suggest that you book at least 6 to 8 months prior to arrival

7 months ago
San Francisco, California
Helpful answer
0
Votes
Not as helpful

We booked in Nov for April, good luck, you're gonna love it!!!

7 months ago
Shelbyville, Tennessee
Helpful answer
0
Votes
Not as helpful

We booked roughly 6 mos in advance for a mid-January 2014 vacation, and I think we got the last available beachfront deluxe casita. But, was it ever worth it! My wife & I enjoyed it so much that we've already booked a return trip, this time booking even further in advance just to be safe. We can hardly wait! Bottom line: The season will make all the difference, but book ASAP anyway.

7 months ago
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
Helpful answer
0
Votes
Not as helpful

We booked through an agent and more than six months in advance. We did one of their honeymoon packages which included dinner and various excursions as well as the beachfront room.

7 months ago
San Francisco, California
Helpful answer
0
Votes
Not as helpful

Sorry, in the 2nd sentence, I meant, "...a great low quote for one of their top rooms."

My suggestion is to book as early as possible if in high season and ensure you get a confirmation immediately.

7 months ago
San Francisco, California
Helpful answer
0
Votes
Not as helpful

I inquired about Feb 10 for the week of April 26th. They gave me a great low room quote. I was happy. I confirmed. Didn't hear from them for a day or so and then they returned an email saying that the lowest price was no longer available for the same room. Didn't make me happy as it was their fault for not responding (I had the proof of their confirmation of the low rate), so I still got my room, albeit at a higher price and only for 4/6 days. The other two days I had to move to a very small room that did not have paned windows. My suggestion is to book through a travel agent if you can to guarantee the price you are first quoted.

7 months ago
Add your answer
Posting guidelines