We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Godoy Cruz is served by El Plumerillo Airport (Mendoza, Argentina)
Via Vento-Day Tours (Viavento, May 2012)
- From Madrid
- From Buenos Aires
- From Toronto
See all airlines
- From Buenos Aires 6 major airlines serve the Mendoza area
- The flying time from Buenos Aires to Mendoza is typically 2 hours and most direct flights leave around 7:25a local time.
- Buenos Aires is 606 mi from Mendoza
- Godoy Cruz is 7 mi from El Plumerillo Airport (Mendoza, Argentina).
- El Plumerillo Airport (Mendoza, Argentina)
- Right now, 8 airlines operate out of El Plumerillo Airport.
- El Plumerillo Airport offers nonstop flights to 7 cities.
- Every week, at least 224 domestic flights and 42 international flights depart from El Plumerillo Airport.
Cheap flights from Washington DC
or change your settings
. By continuing, you consent to our cookies.