We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
The top flight destination for Honduras is Tegucigalpa
Fins 'n Flippers (terrec, Jun 2009)
- From La Ceiba
- From San Pedro Sula
- From Tegucigalpa
- From Roatan
See all airlines
- From Miami 1 major airlines serve the Tegucigalpa area
- The flying time from Miami to Tegucigalpa is typically 2 hours and most direct flights leave around 11:00a local time.
- Miami is 3447 mi from Tegucigalpa
- There are 35 airports in Honduras and the 5 biggest are
- Ramon Villeda Morales Airport (San Pedro Sula, Honduras)
- Right now, 18 airlines operate out of Ramon Villeda Morales Airport.
- Ramon Villeda Morales Airport offers nonstop flights to 17 cities.
- Every week, at least 63 domestic flights and 224 international flights depart from Ramon Villeda Morales Airport.
- Roatan Airport (Roatan, Honduras)
- Right now, 9 airlines operate out of Roatan Airport.
- Roatan Airport offers nonstop flights to 10 cities.
- Every week, at least 91 domestic flights and 21 international flights depart from Roatan Airport.
- Toncontin Airport (Tegucigalpa, Honduras)
- Right now, 12 airlines operate out of Toncontin Airport.
- Toncontin Airport offers nonstop flights to 11 cities.
- Every week, at least 84 domestic flights and 98 international flights depart from Toncontin Airport.
- Goloson Intl Airport (La Ceiba, Honduras)
- Right now, 5 airlines operate out of Goloson Intl Airport.
- Goloson Intl Airport offers nonstop flights to 8 cities.
- Every week, at least 98 domestic flights and 14 international flights depart from Goloson Intl Airport.
- Guanaja Airport (Guanaja, Honduras)
- Every week, at least 14 domestic flights and 0 international flights depart from Guanaja Airport.
Cheap flights from Washington DC
or change your settings
. By continuing, you consent to our cookies.