We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Louisiana's Old State Capitol (A TripAdvisor Member, Feb 2006)
- From Seattle
- From Dallas/Fort Worth
- From Los Angeles
See all airlines
- From Dallas/Fort Worth 7 major airlines serve the Baton Rouge area
- From Seattle 1 major airlines serve the Baton Rouge area
- From Los Angeles 3 major airlines serve the Baton Rouge area
- The flying time from Dallas/Fort Worth to Baton Rouge is typically 1 hours and most direct flights leave around 6:05a local time.
- Dallas/Fort Worth is 383 mi from Baton Rouge
- The flying time from Seattle to Baton Rouge is typically 13 hours and most direct flights leave around 10:00p local time.
- Seattle is 2023 mi from Baton Rouge
- The flying time from Los Angeles to Baton Rouge is typically 10 hours and most direct flights leave around 12:00a local time.
- Los Angeles is 1607 mi from Baton Rouge
- Ryan Airport (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Right now, 15 airlines operate out of Ryan Airport.
- Ryan Airport offers nonstop flights to 20 cities.
- Every week, at least 1,043 domestic flights and 21 international flights depart from Ryan Airport.
Cheap flights from Washington DC
or change your settings
. By continuing, you consent to our cookies.