Interested in Paris?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Paris each week.
tips for visiting paris
1. The entrance to Louvre is free every first Sunday of the month.
2. The first Sunday of the month is free for almost all the museums. If you choose Louvre for that day you'll have to know that it's going to take a long time to visit it. Another tip: there will be lots and lots of tourists wanting to see Mona Lisa, Venus of Milo, a Sphinx or a mummy, so you'll got to have lots of patience to see a work of art or make pictures of it.
3. Visiting Louvre in a regular day it will cost you 9,5 Euros.
1. Near the Pompidou Center is Brancusi space (reconstruction of his workshop). The entrance is free here.
2. Search first on the pompidou website to see what exhibitions they have in the period you want to go and on which floor. When you enter the Center you can take a map and an program. Anyway, it will be interesting.
3. On the last floor you'll have a panoramic view of Paris.
4. The ticket cost: 12 Euro (for the permanent collections and the temporary ones)
1. If you like primitive arts, this is the place.
2. Is a very modern museum.
This is a fast-food restaurant, like McDonald's, but better. Everybody eats at Quick.
Good bread. Worth buying and trying it.
The subway is a really quick way to go from one place to another. There are lots of subway lines that can take you anywhere. The cost of one ticket is 1,60 Euro, but if you stay longer in Paris maybe is better to buy a weekly pass.
If you have a good warm weather is better to take a walk in the parks, see the attractions. In the winter time the weather is very windy, so you'll have to get dressed really good.
Main walking attractions: Pere Lachaise, Montmartre, La Defense, Tuileries, Carrousel, Ile de la Cite, Ile Saint Louis...