Interested in St. Thomas?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for St. Thomas each week.
Here are just a few things that I would have loved to known about before I left for my trip to St Thomas. It would not have changed my mind about going, but I would have been better prepared.
- Verizon cell service IS NOT FREE. If you have Verizon, don't worry about taking your phone to use because it will cost you $1.99/min. Text are free but when they can get through and make sure you turn EVERYTHING off (data, wi-fi, etc).
- Had to purchase internet usage at our resort - it was not free
- didn't really need "dressy" clothes. Island life is extremely casual and one that I could get used to.
- if you rent a car be prepared because there are very few street signs and then they are hard to find/read.
- I finally found the "tourist" channel for the "things to do and see while on the island" on my 2nd to last day; needless to say it didn't help me then...
A MUST TRY!
Great Shopping! Beautiful Views