El Racó is the perfect place to get away from it all for couples and small groups of friends (nb no children allowed!) Tucked away in a tiny village which seems to have stayed exactly the same for 500 years, it's incredibly peaceful and the staff bend over backwards to make you feel at home without intruding on your time.... More
- Also Known As:
- El Raco De Madremanya Hotel Madremanya
- El Raco De Madremanya Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Racó de Madremanya is a boutique hotel with 10 rooms with all the charm of a medieval village and the comfort of impeccable details. Each of its rooms has a different personality and decoration.El Racó de Madremanya consists of two different buildings: a magnificent 17th century stone farmhouse and a beautiful, contemporary style construction that is perfectly integrated into the surroundings thanks to its combination of stone and wood.The garden's 3000 plus square meters, covered in lush grass, house 2 beautiful swimming pools: one is salt water and the other is freshwater (HEATED from April to November). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your El Raco de Madremanya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.