I planned to be here just a few nights but ended up staying over a week... good dorms with clean bathrooms, friendly owner, a computer in reception to use for free, nice pool to cool off in, very comfortable sunbeds along the seafront, close to many good places to eat. Good value. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mui Ne Backpackers was one of the first guesthouses to open in Mui Ne, back when Mui Ne was a little-known coconut grove with a few woven huts along the beach. From those early days until now, this family-run property has been one of the most popular budget alternatives to the big resorts that have popped up along the main road. Mui Ne Backpackers has long been recommended by Lonely Planet and other reliable travel guides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Mui Ne Backpackers Resort - Vietnam-Austria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mui Ne Backpackers Resort - Vietnam-Austria House Hotel Mui Ne
- Mui Ne Backpackers Resort - Vietnam-Austria House Hotel