We've been staying at The Highlander for a few nights each year for several years - it's always absolutely wonderful to go back. The food is excellent, our usual room is spacious and comfortable, the staff like one big, happy family!
- Also Known As:
- Highlander Hotel Craigellachie
- Highlander Inn Craigellachie, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highlander Inn Hotel is in the centre of the village of Craigellachie, the heart of Scotland's Malt Whisky Trail. With 5 en-suite bedrooms in the main building and 2 additional houses 35 metres away, each with 3 rooms that share a lounge and bathroom, bar, "club room", outdoor patio, lounge, a la carte restaurant (tremendous food in both the bar and the restaurant), and private, off-street parking, it truly is a great little place to stay when visiting this wonderful part of Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Highlander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.