Now I know that "tacky" is culturally defined -- so what I find tacky, others may find elegant, beautiful, apropos, or even tasteful. Pictures on the walls, not only signed by the artists, but with their mobile numbers as well -- tacky. As someone else said, way too much concrete - tacky. Walls covered in half cut tree branches covered... More
- Also Known As:
- Elementaita Country Hotel Nakuru
- Elementaita Country Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elementaita country lodge is 4 star lodge situated 120 kilometer from Nairobi and only 45 minutes to Lake Nakuru. The lodge is situated less than 500metres from Lake Elementaita on the shores of flamingos /pelican. It is a perfect place to experience one of the world’s largest ornithological spectacles. More than 430 different species of birds have been Identified in naivaisha-Elementaita-nakuru belt.Lake elementaita is the only known breeding grounds for pelicans in East and central Africa.the lodge is set in 50 acres of freshly manicured lush lawn, with benth frontage and suitable for team building and camping. The atmosphere is great for holidaymakers, family, honeymooners and business people. Our lodge is able to host up to;• 26 people on single occupancy• 56 people and more on a shared occupancyWe specialize in conference, workshops, seminars, team building and even group retreats.Our rates are very pocket friendly matched with vibrant hospitality to all our guests.ACCOMMODATIONSerenely elegant, essentially African design, all rooms are well appointed with their own balconies overlooking the lake.RESTAURANT, LOUNGE CUM BAROur restaurant has the ambiance of African architecture coupled with well trained staff, serving the very best of Kenya and international cuisine.CONFERENCE FACILITIESTwo tastefully design conference hall which can accommodated up to 300 at ago depending with the style arrangement, with all relevant conference equipmentSWIMMING POOL The pool is of a standard size with a panoramic view of the lake and its environs.ACTIVITIES• Bird watching• Game viewing• Ballooning/ horse riding• Safari walks• Maasai live performance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Elementaita Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.