We stayed at Albergo Pietrasanta for 4 nights. The hotel itself is everything you could hope for, spacious, elegant and well located. But the thing that really puts this place "over-the-top" is the staff. Barbara, the general manager could not have been more gracious. She treated us like we were family staying in her home. She went above and beyond.... More
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Pietrasanta Hotel Pietrasanta
- Albergo Pietrasanta Marina Di
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albergo Pietrasanta is located in a grand seventeenth century palazzo, formerly known as the Barsanti-Bonetti, in the historical center of the town, near the Cathedral and the medieval square. A lovely veranda, facing landscaped gardens with century-old palm trees, connects the main building to the adjacent converted stables and provides a peaceful setting to have a quiet conversation or read a book. An extraordinary collection of contemporary art works is on permanent display at the Albergo Pietrasanta. The collection gives an exhaustive overview of the development of Italian art from the middle of the twentieth century until today. Each of the 14 rooms and 6 suites has been designed individually: furniture and colors have been chosen according to the structure of the spaces. Contemporary art works are displayed in staircases, lounges, and conference rooms, creating a comfortable atmosphere reminiscent of a fine private home, but coupled with the service of a first class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Albergo Pietrasanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.