This was an interesting hotel, having separate small buildings housing 2-4 suites each. Depending on how one gets there, it may involve a ferry crossing over the Seine. Close by, and just adjacent to the northern ferry landing is an outstanding restaurant (service, staff, and food). It's also only a short walk downtown to shops, La Poste, etc, not to... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Clos Des Fontaines Hotel
- Le Clos Des Fontaines Hotel Jumieges
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Girded by the majestic loops of the Seine and set amidst the apple orchards, Domaine Le Clos des Fontaines reserves a gracious welcome for all its guests. In the unique quality of light cherished by so many painters, the typically Norman half-timbering, mellow brickwork and dressed stone meld perfectly with the idyllic surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Fastbooking, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Le Clos des Fontaines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.