A wonderful place to stay with fantastic hosts who did everything to make our stay very memorable. The house itself is beautiful and the room and bed so comfortable. We stayed in the turret room for three nights overlooking the garden and enjoyed watching the red squirrel going back and forth for food. The ensuite was huge with a spa... More
- Also Known As:
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country Hotel
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country House Hotel Dulnain Bridge, UK - Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former home of the Lipton Tea Family, built in 1902, this elegant mansion is set in its own fabulous grounds in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park. It has retained many original features and offers the highest standards of Scottish hospitality. Open log fires, excellent Scottish cuisine - using local and organic produce. Extensive wine list from around the world. Over 140 malt whiskeys. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tigh na Sgiath Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.