Stayed here for the second time, first being three years ago. Same room, but had been refurbished. The food and accommodation remain first class, wish we could have stayed longer than just the one night. Superb in every way, far better than any chain or large hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country Hotel
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country House Hotel Dulnain Bridge, UK - Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former home of the Lipton Tea Family, built in 1902, this elegant mansion is set in its own fabulous grounds in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park. It has retained many original features and offers the highest standards of Scottish hospitality. Open log fires, excellent Scottish cuisine - using local and organic produce. Extensive wine list from around the world. Over 140 malt whiskeys. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tigh na Sgiath Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.