Stunning part of Scotland. For those driving up from Edinburgh/Glasgow, there is so much to see and do on the journey that it becomes an absolute treat. The location is very quiet. There are a few houses around and a local shop/small garage. Otherwise you have Grantown and aviemore close by. For those into both summer and winter pursuits, the... More
- Also Known As:
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country Hotel
- Tigh Na Sgiath Country House Hotel Dulnain Bridge, UK - Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former home of the Lipton Tea Family, built in 1902, this elegant mansion is set in its own fabulous grounds in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park. It has retained many original features and offers the highest standards of Scottish hospitality. Open log fires, excellent Scottish cuisine - using local and organic produce. Extensive wine list from around the world. Over 140 malt whiskeys. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tigh na Sgiath Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.