The hotel is quite good and has a wonderful view over the mountains. It has quite a history and shows its strong ties with the rest of the delightful little town. Incredible surroundings and plenty of things to do in the region. The restaurant is very good, serves creative dishes made with good ingredients. The bed was one of the... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ristorante Zunica 1880
- Hotel & Ristorante Zunica 1880 Civitella Del Tronto, Italy - Abruzzo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you love nature, art and gastronomy, your stay at Hotel Zunica will be a holiday of well-being. You will treat yourself to a pleasant holiday in Civitella del Tronto, Abruzzo. This is one of the most enchanting, ancient small villages in Italy, built on top of a travertine rock overlooked by an imposing Bourbon fortress, suspended between the blue Adriatic Sea and the golden Montagna dei fiori. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel & Ristorante Zunica 1880 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.