We stayed here 10 nights in April. As North Sulawesi is a somewhat underdeveloped (from both an economic and a tourism perspective) part of Indonesia, and the resort is within the boundaries of Bunaken NP as well, we weren't expecting as "polished" an experience as in say a resort in the Maldives. However, we were pleasantly surprised by our Cha... More
- Also Known As:
- Bunaken Cha Cha Nature Hotel Bunaken Island
- Bunaken Cha Cha Nature Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel/Resort situated on the clean/tranquil eastern side of Bunaken Island, with 10 cottages, tastefully decorated, all with hot fresh water showers & A/C, exceptional views over the surrounding islands and mountains of the mainland. Cha Cha boasts its own quaint private beach, house reef and in-house Padi Diving Center. The Sea Top restaurant offers a variety of Indonesian, Japanese and fusion dishes with emphasis on healthy eating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bunaken Cha Cha Nature Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.