During my last trips to Salzburg I had to stay in City Hotels but this time I was lucky, my office booked the GMACHL. Very nice rooms, amazing spa, very nice Hotel with great breakfast and excellent and friendly service. Also the price was ok! I will come back, and it's also a nice place for vacation!
- Also Known As:
- Romantik Hotel Elixhausen
- Romantik Hotel GMACHL Elixhausen/Salzburg, Austria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Passion for detail is interwoven with the highest quality of standards at the 4* Romantik Hotel GMACHL in Elixhausen, Salzburg. In operation since 1334, and now managed by the 23rd generation of the family, this gem of a hotel is situated in an idyllic village setting only 8 km from the Old City of Salzburg. Let your dreams become reality in one of our luxurious rooms and suites. Spread out over 1,500 m², our lavish panoramic ‘Horizon’ SPA overlooks Salzburg and offers you a breath-taking view of the Salzburg mountains. Enjoy our award-winning cuisine and exquisite wines in addition to specialities and products from our own family butchery and the local region. Take a seat and unwind in our lovingly furnished lounges or our romantic garden. The oldest family-run business in Austria is a wonderful hideaway for aficionados and connoisseurs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Romantik Hotel GMACHL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.