Spent one week and never got tired of the beautiful magnificence of the area. Nestled on the lower slope of the Fuego Volcano (which erupted several times during our stay) with a phenomenal 18 hole course. My wife and I never played the course (she doesnt play) but we drove the course several times taking pictures and taking in the... More
- Also Known As:
- La Reunion Golf Resort And Residences Hotel
- La Reunion Golf Resort And Residences Hotel Antigua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Reunion Golf Resort and Residences is located 20 minutes from the colonial city of Antigua, declared a Heritage of Humanity Site by UNESCO in 1979. Built on an old coffee plantation, it is surrounded by four volcanoes. The centerpieces of the project are an 18 hole Pete and Perry Golf Course and a 26 all suite boutique hotel and Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your La Reunion Golf Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.