Great place to stay! Treated my wife to a night here and really enjoyed the break. The meal we had was top quality (staff were a little humourless, but with catering for a large wedding party as well, I would be) and my wife had one of the tastiest steaks my taste buds have ever touched. Only drawback was the... More
- Also Known As:
- Ashbourne Hotel North Killingholme
- Ashbourne Hotel North Killingholme, Lincolnshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gem amidst the major routes. Standing proud in North Killingholme. The Ashbourne Hotel sits peacefully opposite the village green and church, yet offers the busy traveller easy access to major routes such as the A180, M18, M1 and Humberside International Airport. Beginning life as a traditional Lincolnshire farmhouse, the Ashbourne Hotel has now been transformed, through exquisitely executed extensions and refurbishment, into a beautifully presented hotel, featuring an elegant, enclosed courtyard and surrounding lawn. Traditional mix with state-of-the-art services. Discovered down a delightful, winding country lane, the hotel reveals a mix of sympathetically restored traditional features with exciting contemporary innovations. Attention to detail is evident throughout the hotel; from the careful replication of long-established brickwork to ensuring fast Internet connections. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Ashbourne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.