We travel as group of wine lovers and spent one night here during our trip to Tokaj wine region. Hotel rooms are spacious, with well equipped bathroom. Food at hotel´s restaurant was excellent; wines are local production from castle´s vineyards. Staff and service was very professional, German and English speaking. The park which is surrounding castle was cured and perfect,... More
- Also Known As:
- Grof Degenfeld Castle Tarcal
- Grof Degenfeld Castle Hotel Hungary/Tarcal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four star hotel was reconstructed from a historical mansion in the middle of the one hundred hectare vineyard. The rooms are equipped with Empire furniture and fascinate with their fabric and color harmony. The salon and the library are equipped with antique furniture, old paintings and Venetian chandeliers reflecting the atmosphere of the 19th century. The elegant restaurant for 60 persons, the pleasant summer terrace with an overlook to the park, as well as the wine bar in the cellar with unique atmosphere for 40 persons are expecting those who prefer excellent food and high standard wines. The separate room gives place to business and family events, as well as receptions at a high standard. Besides the wonderful environment the qualified staff ensures high standard, but still family like hospitality. Our additional services include: heated outdoor swimming pool, sauna, fitness room, tennis courts , own parking place, 24-hour reception and concierge service, program organisation, restaurant, wine bar, summer terrace, salon, library, conference hall, laundry service, central safe and bicycle rent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Grof Degenfeld Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.