Having stayed at Shipwrecks a few times I would have to agree with the seven wives comments ..Rick is indeed a chick magnet .. looks after them as only a true private school gentleman knows how. When I come to the island to catch up with friends I normally plan to spend about 2 days with Rick but that inevitably... More
- Also Known As:
- Shipwrecks Beach Villa Hotel
- Shipwrecks Beach Villa Hotel Nusa Lembongan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guesthouse/B&B set in beautiful private garden, near famous Shipwrecks surf break. We offer three guestrooms, all with air condition and hot water, each with private garden bathroom. Master room features terrazzo bath with separate shower, and is separate to other buildings. Standard guest rooms each have shower. Huge main pavilion with shared dining, sitting and AV areas is joined to standard guest rooms by elevated boardwalk. Satellite TV, DVD and CD facilities, reading material and board games are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Shipwrecks Beach Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.