We spent three nights here on our first ever visit to a game reserve. In the same family since the mid 1800's as a farm and more recently a game reserve shared with other huge farms. We stayed in Shearers, a former shearing shed which had been renovated to a high but rustic standard. We had a very warm welcome... More
- Also Known As:
- Leeuwenbosch Country House Hotel Amakhala Game Reserve
- Leeuwenbosch Country House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leeuwenbosch is situated on N2 highway between Grahamstown and Port Elizabeth. It boasts 4 star Colonial accommodation and traversing is on the Amakhala Game Reserve. View the big 5 and enjoy Colonial splendor in the most unforgettable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Leeuwenbosch Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.