Lovely place to stay immaculately clean & comfortable food spot on very friendly if we ever go through Wingham again this would be top of our list. The breakfast was perfectly cooked & loads of choice. Plenty of tea coffee etc in rooms.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ship Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Ship Hotel Wingham
- The Old Ship Hotel
- The Old Ship Bed & Breakfast Wingham, Kent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Ship is a 400-year-old thatched former inn, one of the few surviving thatched buildings in the picturesque village of Wingham near to Canterbury. The village can trace its history as far back as Celtic and then Roman times. In the Medieval period Wingham was a manor belonging to the Archbishop of Canterbury. Today, you can still see much evidence of Wingham's medieval past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo so you can book your The Old Ship Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.