We held our wedding at the old vicarage boutique hotel and it was everything we wanted. The venue is beautiful. Suzanne was wonderful in the planning as in she did everything. The day went very smoothly as all the staff were very professional. We would definitely recommend the hotel as a wedding venue.
- Also Known As:
- Old Vicarage Boutique Southwell
- The Old Vicarage Boutique Hotel Southwell, Nottinghamshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Vicarage, Southwell situated on Westhorpe, has undergone a major redevelopment and refurbishment programme over the last 2 years, and is delighted to be opening on the 1st May 2009 as Southwell’s finest hotel. The Old Vicarage brings Southwell its first unique hotel experience, taking comfort and personal service to new heights. We offer pure guest luxury, down to small details such as Molton Brown products and Royal Doulton cutlery.Offering uniquely styled accommodation in 8 individually designed bedrooms and suites. Featuring an eclectic mix of new york loft meets vintage chic. Set within over an acre of conservation area, it is the ideal venue for weddings and functions or simply to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Old Vicarage Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.