Olive trees create the Cretan atmosphere we were looking for. The pool always clean & the restaurant food was value for money. Friendly personnel & always there to help. The sea about 15' walking distance from the hotel. Between Rethymno & Chania cities the hotel is a strategic point for excursions.
- Also Known As:
- Vardis Hotel Georgioupolis
- Vardis Olive Garden Crete/Georgioupolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated within an organic olive garden of 22000 square meters, offers its guests great moments of peace and nature. Its privileged location between the historic cities of Rethymno (17km) and Chania (43km, international airport), allows visitors to explore the island. Enjoy the longest sandy beach of Crete (1km) and relax by the unique ecosystem of Kournas lake (4km). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Vardis Olive Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.