This is a spacious studio located about 400 metres from the centre of town and the supermarket, baker, tavernas and the beach. It's run by a lovely Greek family. This is a nice place to stay and I can really recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Zeus Apartments Studios Hotel
- Zeus Apartments Studios Hotel Ireon
- Zeus Apartments Studios Samos/Ireon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Based in the beautiful resort of Ireon, you are guaranteed a relaxing and enjoyable holiday. These contemporary apartments could be just what you’re looking for. They’re spread out over two-story, villa-style properties, so the set-up feels more like a mini residential estate than a hotel. In terms of location, a ten-minute walk will take you to the heart of Ireon, and the beach is about the same distance. For anything further afield, it’s worth considering car hire. At the hotel itself, the swimming pool is the star attraction. It’s a rectangular stretch of turquoise set into a wide terrace. Nearby, there’s a smaller shallow pool for children. Neat lawns frame the scene and there’s a snack bar that serves up light bites throughout the day. Inside, each apartment is neatly turned out, with pine furniture, cool tiled floors and well-equipped kitchenettes as standard. Spacious studios sleep up to three, while one-bedroom apartments sleep up to four, and they all come with balconies or terraces. If you don’t fancy going down the self-catering route at mealtimes, simply wander into Ireon. It’s got plenty in the way of bars and restaurants – the seafood tavernas down at the harbor are particularly good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Zeus Apartments Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.