To a certain extent they've done a good job with the hotel but I left feeling that some things that they couldn't be bothered with all added up. Good: amazing views, peaceful surroundings, food, spa, pool table, room size, plus lots of things that one takes for granted. Bad: Mostly the attitude of the staff. The Groupon offer said we'd... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais Il Canalicchio Di Collazzone
- Relais Il Canalicchio Canalicchio Di Collazzone, Umbria, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais Il Canalicchio stands like a small gem inset into the summit of a hill. The picturesque town built around the Castello di Poggio, which dates to the 10th-11th centuries, dominates the town with its imposing tower and a splendid little church close to the vineyards and olive groves at the centre of the lush Umbrian countryside. The luxury Relais has almost completely remodeled and enclosed the town of Canalicchio, an intact and resplendent oasis of peace, where only the twittering of birds interrupts the relaxing stillness. Inside, the historic and rural origins of the place are obvious; it still has its apparent castle-like structure and boasts an enormous and exquisite millstone, the old press and some lovely arches, evoking the enchanting atmosphere and charm of times gone by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Relais Il Canalicchio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.