I had a wedding in Temixco and looked to maximize my weekend. The best option in a decent distance was Fiesta Americana. It is not too hardtop find in the middle of Xochitepec. It is an old hacienda just acquired by Fiesta Americana Chain. The main grounds are nice, including a lovely lobby a nice pool and an indoor/outdoor restaurant.... More
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca Hotel Xochitepec
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda San Antonio El Puente is located 15 minutes from Cuernavaca, the city of Eterna Primavera (Eternal Spring) and near the historic archaeological area of Xochicalco. The hotel’s 50 rooms are exquisitely detailed in an environment of classic hacienda architecture surrounded by lush private gardens. Hacienda San Antonio El Puente hospitality is distinguished by personalized service in an atmosphere that blends luxurious comfort, award-winning cuisine, and contemporary conveniences, with traditional colors, textures, and artworks from the local area. Because of the region's historic ruins, recreational options, and outstanding weather year-round, Cuernavaca is an ideal destination for business travelers, weddings, honeymoons, and family vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Fiesta Americana Hacienda San Antonio El Puente Cuernavaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.