We spent a week at the Stern on a Voyages Jules Verne package. A rather odd choice for them, given that they mostly aim at the mature couple market - and this is most definitely a family-friendly hotel. Our stay coincided with the French half term holiday and there were 30-40 children (mostly junior school age) with parents on ski... More
- Also Known As:
- Familien-Landhotel Stern Hotel
- Familien-Landhotel Stern Hotel Obsteig
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The STERN is the oldest Tyrolean taverns in the region and you should really feel huamelig (tyrolean for feeling like at home). Staying in the family hotel STERN doesn’t affect our climate and helps to safe our environment. During your holiday you can see how easy it is to reduce your personal carbon footprint: by choosing a natural menu for dinner, by collecting your own fruits and herbs, by enjoying the nature during your hiking or mountain bike tour, by using the train or public transportation or by staying one night in a hay barn.Excellent! 1509: Tyrolean Inn! 2008: Austria's most innovative hiking product! 2010: Austrian Environment Label! 2012: carbon neutral! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Familien-Landhotel Stern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.