I prefer their Premier rooms which are a relatively recent addition and are a good deal better than the Standard ones which are designed for max value for money. The room price does not include breakfast. That's ideal as it gives you total flexibility. The Carvery is good. On the busier days the restaurant can get a bit full so... More
- Also Known As:
- Breckland Lodge Hotel And Conference Venue
- Breckland Lodge Attleborough, Norfolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place to Meet, Dine & Stay. Whether you choose to eat in The Stag, our country pub offering all day food and bar snacks, or to try our extensive Stag restaurant menu and carvery there is something to suit every budget. Our recently refurbished en suite hotel rooms have been designed to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible, offering fresh white linen, flat screen televisions, free wifi access, radio, telephone, toiletries, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities. We are also becoming the place to stop for breakfast. Our great value breakfast, using locally sourced ingredients where possible, continues to grow in reputation, bringing in locals and visitors from further afield. We also offer an outside dining experience in our parasol lined gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Breckland Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.