With Gerry McSweeney as a knowledgeable and caring host and guide, how can you go wrong. He is a NZ treasure and strong advocate of ecologically sound practices and conservation. We took the coast hike with him and though we saw no dolphins were enchanted with his perspectives and obvious love of this beautiful and isolated area of west NZ.... More
- Also Known As:
- Wilderness Lodge Lake Moeraki Hotel
- Wilderness Lodge Lake Moeraki Hotel Lake Moeraki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore ancient protected rainforest and wild Tasman seacoast from the comfort of the Wilderness Lodge. A paradise for nature lovers in the heart of the 2.7 million hectare South West New Zealand World Heritage Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Wilderness Lodge Lake Moeraki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.