My family and I have visited Silver City Mountain Resort many times. We love the history of the area. Silver City Mountain Resort is a very unique place. The road to Mineral King is very curvy and in some places on the road it is only wide enough for one vehicle. So it is important that you are comfortable driving... More
- Also Known As:
- Silver City Mountain Hotel Sequoia And Kings Canyon National Park
- Silver City Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silver City Resort is a small boutique resort nestled deep in Sequoia National Park just minutes away from the breathtaking high altitude Mineral King Valley. What makes this destination so unique is that it shares its history with two of the oldest alpine settlements in the western United States. Within the Sierra Nevada mountain range of California, Silver City Resort and the neighboring seasonal communities of Silver City and Mineral King, contain more chapters of shared human history than any other community in the High Sierras for over 130 years. Silver City Resort offers a truly unique mountain experience. Located 21 miles up Mineral King Road Silver City offers lodging away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourism. Silver City offers guests an authentic mountain experience perfect for families, avid hikers, adventure seekers, and people who love nature. We provide private cabins each with a fully stocked kitchen, including pots and pans, dishes, cooking utensils, baking bowls, cutlery, silverware, etc… We have beautiful spacious chalets with open beam ceilings, bathrooms and showers. If luxury is not your cup of tea we also have smaller family cabins and last but not least our rugged historic cabins. Whether you are an adventurer looking for lodging in Sequoia, or a family looking for a great getaway Silver City Mountain Resort offers lodging during the summer months in Sequoia National Park. Opening up Memorial Day weekend in May and closing in mid to late October depending on snow fall. Silver City also includes a small store and restaurant. The resort is located 21 miles up Mineral King Road in the little cabin communities of Silver City and near the beautiful Mineral King Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Silver City Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.