We stayed at the Parva Guesthouse in mid April 2013 for five nights and enjoyed the hospitality of its Owners. The old farmhouse had a certain charm, very pleasing on the eye, with its rustic rooms and décor. Our room was very comfortable and the evening meals and breakfasts were very tasty. The surrounding areas were beautiful, with many interesting... More
- Also Known As:
- Parva Farmhouse Riverside Hotel
- Parva Farmhouse Riverside Guesthouse Tintern, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former 17thC stone farmhouse, one the banks of the River Wye close to Tintern Abbey, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Most bedrooms have spectacular views of the river/valley. Lounge/bar with honesty bar, chesterfield sofas, log burner and beamed ceiling. Delicious homemade meals served in our cosy, intimate Inglenook Restaurant accompanied with a selection of wines.Local walks include the Wye Valley Footpath, Offa's Dyke and many circular walks. Chepstow racecourse nearby, golf courses include St. Pierre and Celtic Manor. Castles to explore and the Forest of Dean with activities to suit all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Parva Farmhouse Riverside Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.