Any hotel that starts your stay with some Cigars in your room as a welcome gift,is at the top of my list.Loved the location at the begining of the Conde, my room was simple but comfortable,the breakfast was great and the pool was very relaxing. Of all the hotels in Santo Domingo this is the most luxurious,and I have stayed... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Nicolas De Ovando-Mgallery Hotel Santo Domingo
- Hostal Nicolas De Ovando-Mgallery Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the colonial quarter of Santo Domingo, set among remarkable buildings, stands the Nicolas de Ovando hotel, the former home of the Governor of the same name, a contemporary of Christopher Colombus. Built on the first paved street of the New World, where beautiful Spanish ladies strolled to display their rich costumes, the hotel's guests will enjoy an outstanding stay in a unique place where the stones, patios and fountains will take you back in time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hostal Nicolas de Ovando-Mgallery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.