For nine days, we truly stayed in the Garden of Eden. This working historical cocoa plantation also had an amazing variety of tropical fruit trees and beautiful flowers on the property. The grapefruit -so sweet and juicy-was what we soon coined lovingly "St.Lucia's Fast Food". The restaurant meals were delicious and wholesome. Some of our favorites were "Bakes", "Jumbo Shrimp"... More
- Also Known As:
- Fond Doux Holiday Plantation Hotel
- Fond Doux Holiday Plantation St. Lucia/Soufriere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fond Doux Plantation House and Cottages are designed to give guests the option to be as connected or sequestered in nature’s embrace as desired. The tropical setting at Fond Doux Holiday Plantation at once relaxes, enveloping you in completely natural surroundings with the unobtrusive convenience of modern amenities, attentive professional staff trained in tropical hospitality, and access to a host of convenient services. Step out of your plantation cottage or suite and into the healing arms of nature in this tropical paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Regatta Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Fond Doux Holiday Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.