This was our second stay at the Caribe. Service still excellent but the food has gone downhill somewhat. Watch yourself on the pool patio when there is water - we saw people slipping/falling daily. And, now there is a charge of $15/day for Wi-Fi - are you kidding? Juanita did an excellent job caring for our room; Giovanni, Bernardino and... More
- Also Known As:
- Gr Caribe By Solaris Cancun Hotel
- Gr Caribe By Solaris Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GR Caribe by Solaris, Deluxe All Inclusive Resort, features a unique and elegant Mediterranean architecture, stylish interiors in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. A Luxury family friendly resort that has it all. The property features 200 luxurious guestrooms and suites, most of them with breathtaking ocean or lagoon views. Lobster dinner included (one per adult, per stay, min 4 nights stay), imported drinks and use of all facilities and services of sister resort Royal Solaris Cancun (located next door).This private resort is unique in its kind in all Cancun and the Mexican Caribbean. A Luxury family friendly resort that has it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, MexVax, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your GR Caribe by Solaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.