Arrived at the Mayan hostel at midnight on my first night in Mexico. Staff were very warm and made me feel at home instantly. The hostel attracts chilled, easy going backpacker types and creates a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Breakfast was lovely and there is a clean kitchen if you want to prepare your own food.The hostel is in a great... More
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hostel Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Mayan Hostel Cancun Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under new ownership and management, an old well known backpacker hotspot returns! The Mayan Hostel, located at 17 Margaritas Street (just one block from the ADO bus station, in the heart of downtown Cancun with easy access to all major attractions.* Free Wi-Fi* Free Breakfast* Free City Tour* 24 Hr Reception * TV Room (great movie collection!)* Lounge * Rooftop Terrace* Front porch patio with loungers and hammocks* BBQ Pit* Hammocks* No Curfews* Book ExchangeLet our friendly and engaging staff make your trip to Cancun one to remember! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and Booking.com so you can book your Mayan Hostel Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.