The hotel is 800m away from the side entrance of Chichen Itza. This is perfect, because you can enter before the crowd. The hotel is nice and clean. The staff is very friendly and offers a good service. The food is excellent, but expensive for Mexico. But it is worth the money, so don't go out for dinner. The american... More
- Also Known As:
- Villas Arqueologicas Chichen Itza Hotel Chichen Itza
- Villas Arqueologicas Chichen Itza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Arqueologicas Chichen Itza is located 75 miles from Merida Airport and 125 miles from Cancun Airport, is set in a beautiful area of lush vegetation within easy walking distance of the recently acclaimed seventh new wonder of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Villas Arqueologicas Chichen Itza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.