I will definitely return to the Hotel Lunata. It was very clean and well managed. The staff was friendly, helpful, and treats you like family. The hotel is within walking distance of all the fun things to do in Playa del Carmen.
- Also Known As:
- Lunata Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Lunata Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Lunata Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lunata is a charming hacienda-style hotel located on Fifth Avenue´s, the heart and soul of Playa Del Carmen, just steps away from the Mexican Caribbean’s pristine white sand beaches. Centrally located, Hotel Lunata is easy walking distance from everything Playa del Carmen has to offer, including beaches, international restaurants, upscale boutiques, unique artisan shops, Mayan ruins, and bars with live music that ranges from mariachis to reggae.The hotel is a special place reserved for guests that appreciate fine living. Architect Angel Islas has successfully blended traditional Mexican architecture with modern day comforts to create a hotel perfect for the discriminating traveler. The creative use of natural light, river stones, hand painted talavera tiles, and hardwood beams captures the traditional charm of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Lunata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.