Great to get back from the beach and be surrounded by the green gardens and pool. The rooms are a good size with separate shower/wc and doors on to a terrace with hammock and chair, surrounded by lush greenery. Airco works well and is needed as inland is noticeably hotter than at the sea. Lots of mosquitos on the terrace... More
- Also Known As:
- Don Diego De La Selva Hotel Tulum
- Don Diego De La Selva Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Diego de la Selva, ideally located at the south end of Tulum, was in 2005 the first nice hotel in the village of Tulum, offering to the visitors an alternative to the beachfront cabañas. 10 large rooms with AC, private bathroom and own terrace.Free wi-fi, 24 hours electricity, swimming-pool and friendly atmosphere!Small bar, delicious homemade breakfast and gourmet restaurant : el PaladanteWelcome ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Don Diego de la Selva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.