Stayed 2 nights, business and pleasure. Loved the roaring fireplace on the cold evenings and the spectacular view from the dining room at breakfast. Room lovely and food good in both the bar and the restaurant. Only slight niggle: my husband is veggie and veggie menu limited to one choice in the restaurant and it was risotto - given my... More
- Also Known As:
- Westmorland Hotel Penrith
- Westmorland Hotel Orton, Cumbria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family owned 3 star Westmorland Hotel has a contemporary design, which uses natural materials throughout. Friendly and relaxing with a cosy lounge complete with crackling log fire and 50 comfortable bedrooms with luxurious bathrooms and many have breathtaking mountain views too. The AA award winning restaurant has tempting menus serving the finest local ingredients including Galloway Beef and Herdwick lamb from our farm just a mile away. Our award winning Farm Shop is a short walk from the Hotel, where you can stock up on goodies with the cool bags provided. Add to this our attentive team of staff who care passionately that your stay at The Westmorland Hotel will be the first of many. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Westmorland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.