clean, newly renovated. Shower only but done nicely in tile and glass. Friendly staff and good security. Beds comfortable and lots of pillows. Next time I will take a pair of slippers though as the floors were very cold and I assume it is because our room was over a car park under us. Probably just a winter problem
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Causeway Bay Hotel
- Econo Lodge Causeway Bay Hotel Calgary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly RENOVATED Days Inn Calgary Northwest. We are conveniently located adjacent to Edworthy Park, 15 minutes to downtown and minutes to Canada Olympic Park, Calaway Park, The University of Calgary and McMahon Stadium - home of the Stampeders!You will love our new guest rooms with plush beds, 40" LCD flat screen TV's, fridge and microwave in every room. Our renovated guest bathrooms include some with walk in tile shower and all with 6 function shower heads and granite counter tops.Enjoy complimentary: Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking.Come see for yourself a boutique style home away from home. Our location makes us great for business travellers and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Days Inn Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Calgary Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.