I stayed in a private room. Prices are quite reasonable for Vancouver. Staff is friendly and helpful. The location is just perfect, in the middle of things on Granville and in walking distance from Gastown. There was a weird smell in the hallway, but the room was clean, nice and silent. The Wifi on the room did not work, it... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Vancouver Central Hotel
- Hostelling International Vancouver Central Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smack dab in the middle of Granville Street's pub and club district, we're one of the newest Vancouver hostels -- and if you're angling for access to all the partying and good times you could want, without compromising on security, comfort, and cleanliness, then we're where you want to be!If you're looking for the fun of a hostel, but still want privacy, you'll love our ensuite private rooms (cable TV included!) and our two-bed dorms. These are our most popular room types, so make sure to book in advance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostelling International Vancouver Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.