I love this place for many reasons: 1. They have the most deliocious mexican food I ever tasted in my life. 2. They have comfortable rooms. 3. It's located in the most beautiful area in Montreal. 4. They have mexican shows. 5. The mexican singer is extarordinary. 6. You can speak spanish there and that is very comfortable after speak... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Casa De Mateo Hotel
- Auberge Casa De Mateo Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in picturesque Old Montreal, Auberge and Restaurant Casa de Mateo are in the heart of all the attractions of the Old Port. The 22 rooms in the auberge are exceptionally cozy and equipped with a small kitchenette, air conditioning and cable TV. Our Luxury Suite offers all the convenience of an apartment, with full kitchen and bath as well as a living room and separate bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Auberge Casa de Mateo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.