My husband and I have stayed one night in the castle on our travel along Italy from Genoa to Florence. The stay was planned ahead of time, but when we came over, it is exceeded all our expectations. It is an actual castle where you can feel the history of this place being a castle from 12 century. Castle is... More
- Also Known As:
- Castello Malaspina Di Fosdinovo Hotel
- Castello Malaspina Di Fosdinovo Hotel Fosdinovo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Malaspina Castle of Fosdinovo, dating back from the second half of the twelfth century, stands to the north of Tuscany between the Alps and the Tyrrhenian coast (Lerici, Cinque Terre, Versilia). Today the Castle is a museum, a cultural center dedicated to the production and diffusion of contemporary arts, a retreat for artists and writers and it hosts inside a small bed and breakfast welcoming and very charming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castello Malaspina di Fosdinovo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.