Excellent! Breakfast is great... rooms as well. There`s no big variety of food, but in general fits for purpose! The thing is that there's no many things to do in Rijswijk, so you'll end up going to the Hague. The tran/tram stations are very close.
- Also Known As:
- Worldhotel Grand Winston Hotel Rijswijk
- Worldhotel Grand Winston Hotel
- Hotel Grand Winston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stay in the Grand Winston Hotel, named after the famous statesperson Sir Winston Churchill, can be described as an unique experience; ultimate luxury and comfort in surroundings of special design in a hotel perfectly located between the royal cities The Hague and Delft, in the Plaspoelpolder area of Rijswijk. The remarkable design hotel has an international appeal and charisma. It offers 252 rooms, of which 184 Comfort Rooms, 54 Executive Rooms, 7 Junior Suites and 7 Apartment Suites. All rooms are spacious and have a special design. The bathrooms have triangular walls of glass, providing a very special effect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, HotelsNL, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Worldhotel Grand Winston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.