Great food and really nice people. Comfortable and clean rooms with nice showers and good AC. Very helpful owners, even came and got me when I got my car stuck in the mud.
- Also Known As:
- Cafe Playa Negra, Restaurant And Hotel
- Cafe Playa Negra, Restaurant Hotel Playa Negra
- Cafe Playa Negra, Restaurant Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great hotel with good prices, A/C, wi-fi and swimming pool. The best food and prices for the adventurous that want to try the energizing peruvian ceviche or for the most conservative that want a fine Tuna steak or a good hamburguer. Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Surf videos, bar and great music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Cafe Playa Negra, Restaurant & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.