We spent the weekend at Rundle Cliffs in a two bedroom condo. It was within walking distance to downtown, shops, and restaurants. We had an amazing view! The condo had everything we needed and was spacious. The beds were very comfortable. It was a little disconcerning at check in when you are told about the $800 fine for taking the... More
- Also Known As:
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek: a unique mountain village in the very heart of downtown Canmore. Surrounded by two mountain streams, with tranquil streamside pathways that lead you into the downtown core where an array of mountain cuisine and eclectic shopping awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Rundle Cliffs Luxury Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.