Stayed here last ski season for a couple of nights. Had been to Kicking Horse when it first opened and there were zero on-mountain accomodations so we were looking forward to see the newer village and hotel. First, I love Kicking Horse Ski Hill-it is a great mountain but a very difficult ski hill, be cautious about coming here unless... More
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Mountaineer Hotel
- Glacier Mountaineer Hotel Golden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the base of the ski runs and just steps from the gondola are the Glacier and Mountaineer lodges. These beautiful executive style condos and rooms are fully furnished and were designed with creature comfort in mind. All condos have fully equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces and spectacular views. For your relaxation and enjoyment both lodges are equipped with a fitness room complete with a sauna, steam bath and an outdoor hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Glacier Mountaineer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.