The Lodge is big but the rooms are so tiny - I had to sleep half meter from the frig. I heard it starting every 15 minutes. They do not cover windows by drapes or shutters so you can easily awake with the first light. They call the style - vacation style. It is probably vacation for the housekeeping and... More
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Mountaineer Hotel Golden
- Glacier Mountaineer Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the base of the ski runs and just steps from the gondola are the Glacier and Mountaineer lodges. These beautiful executive style condos and rooms are fully furnished and were designed with creature comfort in mind. All condos have fully equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces and spectacular views. For your relaxation and enjoyment both lodges are equipped with a fitness room complete with a sauna, steam bath and an outdoor hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Glacier Mountaineer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.